Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Balance 247 Sport Pack Mænds Magnet
New Balance 247 Luis SanchezThe classic Air Max 1 runner by Nike continues it's successful run with yet another impressive build scheduled for release later this year.Keeping things simple, this upcoming release of the Air Max 1 is built up with the traditional combination of breathable mesh and suede. Last year, LeBron James wore the LeBron 11 in just 35 of his 97 combined regular season and playoff games, often opting for the cheaper Soldier 7 model. Without a doubt, these antics during NBA All-Star Weekend stole a lot of the attention that would normally be directed at the basketball court, and were the beginning of something special for Kanye and adidas.Finally, an Auto-Lacing Nike MAGvia NikeWe were promised an auto-lacing Nike MAG for 2015, and we got it. With these boots, and the support of Champ the chimp, anything is possible.Look for these limited edition boots at your local dealer soon, and check out the 9000 announcement video on the Nike Snowboarding Danny Kass micro-site. by Brandon RichardNot only is the "Akronite Philosophy" Nike LeBron 13 in stores, but the option is available for customization on NIKEiD.Designers can choose from seven different versions of the print, which includes wheat fields symbolic of LeBron James' hometown and palm trees as a nod to his championship legacy in Miami.Make your own "Akronite Philosophy" LeBron 13 for $245 at nike.com now. 
Keeping it true to '85, the sneaker also features "Nike Air" on the tongue and the original wings New Balance 247 Sport Pack logo on the heel tab.The Air Jordan 1 Retro Low "Metallic Navy" release date is set for March 19 at a retail price of $130.Air Jordan 1 Retro Low "Metallic Navy"Release Date: 03/19/16Colorway: White/Midnight NavyStyle Code: 705329-106Price: $130 So, I just wanted to make sure every night when I was going into one of my games, I knew there is someone there that never saw me play and had only heard of me -- I wanted to make sure I impressed them. The white/black pair should release in May. Nike Air Max2 CB '94 'OG' White/Black-Court PurpleNike Air Max2 CB '94 Obsidian/Gym Red-White The model retains most of the language of her preferred Air Max Mirabella 3 shoe, but comes equipped with what appears to be a Lunar midsole for comfort on the hard surface.Serena will play Russia's Galina Voskoboeva in the second round tomorrow. Zack SchlemmerRetro running fans rejoice! adidas Originals appears to have some goodies in store for 2014, as we get a look at another returning EQT model, the Running Cushion 92. Originally released in 1992 as the name would imply, this ultra-clean running model from the 3 Stripes will be returning in its original colorway and construction, complete with Torsion support underneath. Get a look at this classy white/navy/red OG colorway, and expect the Running Cushion 92 to be available at select adidas Originals retailers in February 2014. Of course, stick with Sole Collector for additional information on these EQT beauties as it becomes available. Images via AOD3 
The “Floral” tees are a perfect example of how the Three Stripes New Balance 247 Sport Pack Mænds Magnet med Overskyet is able to take something basic and put a unique spin on it to set it off. Brandon RichardNew York boutique KITH will hold an exclusive launch event for the Big Sean x adidas Originals Metro Attitude this Friday.The G.O.O.D. Let's find out why???? #thecaseycrew You wanna hear??? Link in Bio...A photo posted by djenvy on Nov 30, 2016 at 7:02am PSTShoe: Air Jordan 11 Retro "Space Jam" Currensy  Huh?A photo posted by spitta_andretti on Nov 27, 2016 at 5:04pm PSTShoe: Adidas Originals Pro Model Chad Johnson  I. BODY and "EARTH" are printed on the shoes in white letters, while the white Boost midsole and black outsole complete the sneaker.As of now, there's no word if these NMDs are exclusives for Pharrell or if they will see a retail release. Info surrounding the sneaker pegged it is a part of Nike's H20 Repel/Shield Pack line, and the tongue tag here confirms that (a release would have made it one of the first water-repellant Flyknit sneakers). 
While there are a number of different Roshe styles currently New Balance MRL247GO available on NIKEiD, none of them allow for this sort of combination.European sneaker retailers are starting to get these Roshes in stock now. Universal Skate Design just released the above boot for skater Franky Morales, which is very clearly inspired by the iconic TInker Hatfield design. Black compliments the look on the heel, window surround and Quai 54 branding along the eyestay. These won't be made available to the general public, but you can buy them from sneakpeakcloset on eBay today. via sneakpeakcloset Joining the Leopards are a denim-based pair of Wings, complete with gold trim and translucent outsoles, as well as USA-themed Wings 2.0.Each style, priced at $100, will be available at adidas Originals retailers in February. You could even say that the shoe's "S curve" in the heel spawned a new wave of silhouettes for adi running like the Cosmic Boost and recently released AlphaBOUNCE.