Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nike Air Max 95 OG Noir pour femme
But was Jordan Nike Air Max 95 OG Brand deliver? The panel debates our first question: Has Jordan Brand delivered with their remastered approach?Jermaine Tolentino aka Phase 2: I believe that Jordan Brand has put out great products this year with their remastered approach. by Brandon RichardIn the midst of March Madness, turn your attention from your brackets to this week's celebrity spotlight.Celebrities are known for dropping big bucks on kicks, but some have a limit. Purple hits the tongue and ankle strap, while a glow in the dark outsole finishes off the Area 72 theme down below.The Area 72 "Rayguns" Nike Vandal Premium QS is scheduled to release February 14th at select Nike Sportswear accounts nationwide.via yamaotoko Giving us flashbacks of those Supreme classics, Nike SB is set to release this all new SB Dunk Mid Pro making use of a similar color scheme.Although elephant print is not present, the combination of black, grey and red is still on point. Look for the entire collaboration to release at all Stussy Chapter stores, as well as select Nike Sportswear retailers nationwide on July 9th.via HighSnobiety 
words_Brandon RichardReleased last week exclusively in China in correspondence with Chinese New Year, the "China" Zoom Kobe VI will finally hit U.S. Utilizing the same features, the second colorway displays hits of classic green throughout.Both colorways are exclusive to Size? and limited to 500 pairs. words_Brandon RichardWith summer in full swing and the popularity of deck shoes increasing, adidas has released a new colorway of their Summer Deck model. When sampled for a retro release in 2000, Jordan Brand flirted with the idea of adding "SPACE JAM" to the tongue, Nike Air Max 95 OG Noir which you can see in the picture above. The white-based shoe also features black netting on the quarter panels and collar, as well as Team Orange hits on the lateral Swoosh border, medial Swoosh and inner liner. 
For his big day, 50 rocked the recently released "Digi-Camo" Nike Air Force 1 QS, which you can catch a glimpse of in a few paparazzi snaps below.Also in celebration of his birthday, 50 released the unofficial street album 5 (Murder by Numbers), a prelude to his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal. This isn't the first time this wavy graphic has been applied to the shoe–there is a black and gym red Jordan 29 out there with the same look.Whatever the true theme on this pair of Air Jordan XX9s, the sneakers will release on March 21 at Jordan Brand retailers.Air Jordan XX9 "Easter"Release Date: 03/21/15Color: Retro/Black-Light Green Spark-WhiteStyle #: 695515-403Price: $225UPDATE 3/15: New images vi. After checking out the "4th of July" Kobe 11s and Kyrie 2s, we've got a better look at the patriotic KD 9s. First spotted in March during a preview of Nike's Team USA Basketball gear, these "4th of July" KD 9s will be amongst the first Nike Air Max 95 OG Noir pour femme colorways to release for Kevin Durant's latest signature shoe. Doom" Nike Air Foamposite Pro is one that will extend all the way down the size spectrum, ensuring that sneakerheads will be able to outfit their whole family with the retro. Sneakerheads looking for a reason to attend ComplexCon need look no further than the impressive sale that Nike and Stadium Goods have planned for the festival. 
Are you excited for the Huarache 2K4's return?Bright Blue/Black-White-Bright BlueBlack/Varsity Maize-BlackWolf Grey/Metallic Silver-Wolf Grey-Pale BlueWhite/Metallic Silver-White-Varsity RoyalVia: Counterkicks Now, a colorway apparently linked to Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul has surfaced.BaltSneakerShow, who typically hits the mark with early news, broke this story back in August. There are no release details as of now, but thanks to Baltimore Sneaker Show, we have a look at this previously unseen sample. How does this compare to the first release? Would you like to see this version eventually launch? Nike was the best fit, and it was an easy choice for me.Media: How much have you been wearing the Hyperfuses, and what's your early feedback?I got them right before the Playoffs, and I was going to wear them in 307960-010 the Playoffs but I decided to wear my shoes instead. The Nike Basketball favorite will return complete with Monkey Paw tech and Zoom Air cushioning.The iconic Zoom Flight "The Glove" is expected to return this fall in several colorways, led by the timeless Black/White-University Red colorway previewed in detail below. via sneakersaddict